Math Video Tutorials
Watch the videos below with your student to learn how to maneuver through A Grade Ahead Online. Some of the tips shown:
- Use the right arrow to start an activity or go to the next question.
- Hints are available on most questions. These are optional and there is no penalty for opening.
- Some questions show a pencil image. Click this to open a box to use to show your work.
- After you press “submit” to answer a question, you will know immediately if it is correct or incorrect. Click Show Explanation or Show Correct Answer to see a rationale for the answer.
- The last page provides a summary of your scores including your percent correct and time taken.
- At the end of the week, you will receive a quiz or test. There is a time limit, and questions not answered in time will be marked incorrect.