We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users.
You are responsible for:
• Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, code, text, layouts, displays, images, illustrations, video and audio clips, HTML files, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by and the property A Grade Ahead, its affiliates, licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual
property or proprietary rights laws.
• our computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
• You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for displayenhancement purposes.
• You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website, for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
• If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, noncommercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
In connection with your permitted use, you must not:
• Modify copies of any materials from this Website.
• Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
• Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The burden of determining that your use of any information, software or any other content on the Website is permissible rests with you.
The Company name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of A Grade Ahead or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
We respect the rights of all copyright holders, and we have adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following information:
1. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its
agent, or the law;
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
6. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our copyright agent for notice of claims of infringement on the Site is:
Phone: (614) 689-2112
This contact information is only for suspected copyright infringement. We will remove any content that infringes upon the copyright of any person under the laws of the United States upon receipt of such a statement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)), and will terminate the access privileges of those who repeatedly infringe on the copyright of others.
United States law imposes substantial penalties for falsely submitting a notice of copyrightinfringement.
The Website includes forums containing the personal opinions and other expressions of the participants, who post entries on a wide range of topics. Neither the User Content (as defined below) on the Website, nor any links to other websites, are screened, moderated, approved, reviewed or endorsed by A Grade Ahead. By posting to or viewing such forums, you agree that A Grade Ahead is not responsible or liable for the content of any postings therein. A Grade Ahead reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove any content from such forums in its sole discretion.
You must not misuse the Website or any of the content provided on the Website. You may not interfere with the presentation or delivery of the content on the Website or try to access the Website using any method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide.
You agree not to use the Website:
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate A Grade Ahead, an A Grade Ahead employee or agent, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
• Use A Grade Ahead’s name, trademarks, server or other materials in connection with, or to transmit, any unsolicited communications or emails.
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm A Grade Ahead or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
• Use any high-volume, automated or electronic means to access the Website (including without limitation, robots, spiders, scripts or web-scraping tools)
Additionally, you agree not to:
• Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
• Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
• Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
• Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
• Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Frame the Website, place pop-up windows over its pages or otherwise affect the display of its page
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
• Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website.
You agree to use the Website in accordance with all applicable laws. You agree that you will not use the Website for organized partisan political activities. You also agree that you will not e-mail or post any of the following content (“Prohibited Content”) anywhere on the Website:
• Content that defames, harasses, or threatens others.
• Content that exploits, harms, or attempts to exploit or harm minors in any way by
exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
• Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit such activities, or encourages others to commit such activities.
• Content that infringes or misappropriates another’s intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
• Content that you do not have the right to disclose under contractual confidentiality obligations or fiduciary duties.
• Material that contains obscene (i.e., pornographic) language or images.
• Advertising, promotional materials, or any form of commercial solicitation.
• Content that impersonates or attempts to impersonate another user, person, or entity (including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
• Content that otherwise harms other users or visitors to the Website.
• Content that is otherwise unlawful or that violates any applicable local, state, national or International law.
Although A Grade Ahead will not routinely screen or monitor content posted by users to the Website, A Grade Ahead reserves the right to remove Prohibited Content of which it becomes aware (though it is under no obligation to do so).
You can post content to the Website only if (a) you created and own the rights to the content or you have the owner’s express written permission to post the content; and (b) the content does not infringe any other person’s or entity’s rights (including the copyrights, trademarks, or privacy rights) or violate any applicable laws, this Agreement or any other posted policies. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove content for any reason.
You are responsible for any content you post to Website and the consequences of sharing or publishing such content with others or the general public. This includes, for example, any personal information, such as your home address, the home address of others, or your current location. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF SHARING OR POSTING ANY PERSONAL OR OTHER INFORMATION ON OUR SITE.
You may not post content intended to provide professional advice, including the provision of medical treatment, legal advice, or investment advice. You may not post content to solicit, recommend, endorse, or offer to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments, tout stocks, or recommend that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for you or any specific person.
Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, you or the owner of any content that you post to our Site retain ownership of all rights, title, and interests in that content. However, by posting content on the Site, you grant us and our assigns, agents, and licensees the irrevocable, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, display, remix, perform, distribute, redistribute, adapt, promote, create derivative works, and syndicate this content in any
medium and through any form of technology or distribution. We own all rights, title, and interests in any compilation, collective work or other derivative work created by us using or incorporating your content (but not your original content).
When you use a feature of the Website that allows users to share, transform, readapt, modify, or combine user content with other content, you grant us and our users an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, display, remix, perform, distribute, redistribute, adapt, promote, create derivative works, and syndicate your content in any medium and through any form of technology or distribution and to permit any derivative works to be licensed under these same license terms.
You may link to the home page of the Website for non-commercial purposes as long as the link does not cast us in a false or misleading light. This limited right may be revoked at any time, subject to our sole discretion.
You may not frame the content of the Website. You may not use metatags or any other “hidden text” that incorporates A Grade Ahead’s trademarks or our name without our express prior written consent.
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements (if any), including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Ohio in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for
compliance with local laws.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. A Grade Ahead will host and provide the Website using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care. That said, you are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER A Grade Ahead NOR ANY ITS PARTICIPATING INSTRUCTIONS, THEIR STAFF OR PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH A Grade Ahead (“A Grade Ahead PARTIES”) MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, INFORMATION, AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM A SITE, OR LINK TO A SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER A Grade Ahead NOR A Grade Ahead PARTIES REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, A Grade Ahead NOR A Grade Ahead DO NOT WARRANT
THAT (A) THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS OR ACHIEVE THE INTENDED PURPOSES, (B) THE WEBSITE WILL NOT EXPERIENCE OUTAGES OR OTHERWISE BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERRORFREE, (C) THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, ERROR-FREE, COMPLETELY SECURE, OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THAT DEFECTS IN OR ON THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. NEITHER A Grade Ahead NOR A Grade Ahead PARTIES MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING YOUR ABILITY TO TRANSMIT AND RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE, AND YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS THE SITE MAY BE IMPAIRED. A Grade Ahead AND A Grade Ahead PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO SUCH EVENTS OR THE ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES RELATED TO IT.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED THEREON IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
A Grade Ahead HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IN NO EVENT WILL A Grade Ahead, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, DEFAMATION, ERRORS, OR INTERRUPTION IN AVAILABILITY OF DATA, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. A Grade Ahead’s TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USER’S USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL NOT EXCEED TWENTY U.S. DOLLARS ($20).
YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION RELATED TO THE WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. INDEMNIFICATION
waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
You agree A Grade Ahead, in its sole discretion, may terminate your use of the Website or your participation in it, for any reason or no reason, and that neither A Grade Ahead nor the A Grade Ahead Parties shall have any liability to you for any such action.
Registrations, agreements, and terms presented by us electronically to you have the same effect as one in writing and are legally enforceable as a signed writing. You also consent to receive all communications regarding our Website electronically from us. The delivery of any communication from us is effective when sent by us, regardless of when you receive or read the communication. In addition, we are not responsible for communications that do not reach you if you have not provided us with your current contact information. If you decided not to receive notices from us electronically, we may cancel your account and terminate access to the Website.
This website is operated by A Grade Ahead, Inc. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to:
Thank you for visiting the Website.